O Saint Peter Julian, who received the great privilege of so perfectly knowing what treasures are ours in the Most Blessed Sacrament, of being all afire with seraphic love for It, and of consecrating unto It your untiring zeal that It might be perpetually adored and glorified by all mankind, we beg of you to obtain for us the spiritual and the temporal favors of which we stand in need.
Obtain for us particularly to become, in imitation of you, faithful adorers in spirit and in truth of the Most Blessed sacrament, while tending ever more toward the acquiring of Christian virtue, above all, of sincere humility. Thus we hope to live that life of union with Our Lord which was the aim of your constant zeal, as it is the principal effect of Holy Communion in our souls.
Finally, O Saint Peter Julian, obtain for us your own filial devotion toward Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament, that we may learn from that dear Divine Mother how to serve and adore on earth Our Saviour hidden in His Sacrament, and thus come to adore and glorify Him unveiled in Heaven. Amen.
- A Diabolical Possession
- Life And Love Are Inseparable
- Litany in Reparation to Our Lord in the Eucharist
- The Power Of Prayer
- At The Ringing Of The Angelus Bell
- "Escape! Escape!"
- Miracle of the Doves
- Pope Says Sin Call For 'Spiritual Combat,' Not denial!
- CATHERINE OF BOLOGNA: SPIRITUAL WEAPONS AGAINST EVIL
- Christ's Real Presence in the Eucharist by Bishop Kevin Manning
- Kneeling Before God in the Eucharist
- Prayer to Mary for Purity of Soul and Body in Dutch