The Fifteen Promises Of Mary To Christians Who Recite The Rosary
TAKE TIME TO PRAY........It is the greatest power on earth!
WHEN YOU PRAY...............Say what you mean, and mean what you say!
GOD GOVERNS THE WORLD, BUT PRAYER GOVERNS GOD!
Besides the indulgences attached to the Rosary, Our Lady revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche additional benefits for those who devoutly pray the Rosary.
Note that the Rosary is the prayer (non-Liturgical) with the most published Magisterial/Papal documents expounding on its excellence. Vatican II's summary on Our Lady is contained in Lumen Gentium chapter VIII.
THE FIFTEEN PROMISES OF MARY TO CHRISTIANS WHO RECITE THE ROSARY
1) Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2) I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3) The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4) It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5) The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6) Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7) Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8) Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9) I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10) The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11) You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12) All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13) I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14) All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my Only Son Jesus Christ.
15) Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
REMINDER: THESE PROMISES MEAN THAT, BY FAITHFULLY AND DEVOUTLY PRAYING THE ROSARY, OUR LADY WILL OBTAIN FOR US THE NECESSARY GRACES TO OBTAIN SAID PROMISES. IT IS STILL UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL SOUL TO RESPOND TO THOSE GRACES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN SALVATION.
Source: Pieta Prayer Book.